Hi Christian,

I think you're right, this is a browser issue relating to ports being
ignored. Unfortunately changing the session key doesn't resolve the issue.
It sounds like the DBA webapps need to be contacting different hosts to
prevent session data from being overwritten. Do you have any advice on how
to go about accomplishing this? I'm afraid networking is not one of my
strengths.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best,

Jack