Gesendet: Montag, 01. Juli 2024 um 21:09 Uhr
Von: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cms...@blackmesatech.com>
An: basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
Betreff: [basex-talk] missing invisible-xml library in BaseX 11.0?
Some days ago I downloaded BaseX110.zip and installed it.

When I try to invoke the invisible-xml function documented at [1],
however, I get the error message:

[basex:function] Function invisible-xml requires missing class:
de.bottlecaps.markup.Blitz.

At first, I thought this might be interference from an earlier version
of BaseX (9.0.1, which is what my package manager offered me), but it
persists now even after I have uninstalled that earlier version.

Did I do something wrong in the installation? Or was there an oversight
putting the zip file together?

best,

Michael Sperberg-McQueen

[1] https://docs.basex.org/main/Invisible_XML