Hi Christian,

My solution is intended to be used as a shared object library (or .dll when I manage to modify CMakeLists.txt to generate a dual platform result). I implemented the entire protocol in standard C++. I chose this solution because, as a novice C++ programmer, I did not understand how to use the other C++ clients. (My libBasexTest.cpp is a lot easier to understand ;-))

libBasexCpp is largely a rewrite of the RbaseX client. I did not convert the specific R elements.

I am now going to start working on a SWI-Prolog client. As it looks now, that will be a Prolog shell around libBasexCpp. According to programmers from the Prolog forums, that's a good solution direction.

Ben