Hallo Christian und Thomas,

Sorry for the delay too !
I was on holidays and then badly ill. something attacked my poor lungs
during almost 15 days :(

It almost works now, the namespace is ok, but it seems I still write
something wrong somewhere...

curl -i -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -d "<command xmlns='
http://www.basex.org/rest'><text>SET CHOP false ; CREATE DATABASE DonTest
DonEun/DonEun.xml</text></command>" "mingarao:********@
basex.tge-adonis.fr/rest/DonTest"

I thik the path is wrong or something like that...

All the best,
Maud

--
Maud Ingarao
IHPC (UMR 5037)

cerphi.ens-lyon.fr - pensee-classique.ens-lyon.fr
institutdesanti.ens-lyon.fr - hyperdonat.ens-lyon.fr
mutec-shs.fr - projet-plume.org - ahn.ens-lyon.fr
http://www.cahier.paris-sorbonne.fr/

- je suis absente le vendredi - out of office on Fridays -