Hi Chris

I did look at the Query Info in the Gui and it seems you are correct. The
complex query I created is not utilizing the full text index.

Details here:
https://gist.github.com/4438473

The gist contains query info for the complex search that I created and for a
simple one that just executes the 'contains text' clause.

The compile statement for the simple query includes the following line:
"applying full-text index"
The complex query does not…

So what to do now? How do I figure out why basex is not using the full text
index as the initial step in limiting the results of my search?

Thanks

David

From:
"basex-talk-requ...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de<mailto:basex-talk-requ...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>"