Hi BaseX,

Did I mention recently what a great product you have here?

So I have found by tweaking webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml I can point BaseX
to someplace other than its restxq directory to find its RESTXQ .xqm
files. This is cool. (I am encapsulating code for maximum portability
and this is a help.)

But in this project we are also looking forward to when we'll be
serving multiple different datasets with different document types and
logic, and we wish to keep them separate.

Will I be able to ask BaseX to look in more than one place for its
RESTXQ? (For its databases?)

Thanks --
Wendell

XML | XSLT | electronic publishing