Hi christian, yes this is the point :

Stopped at C:/Jiheme/informatique/workspace/Graph
DataBase/module/common.xq, 31/89:
[XPST0017] Function 'local:test' is not visible from this module.

If this is desired, it means that we can not use the inspection module as
soon as there is %private annotation in any imported module.

Maybe an alternative behavior for the inspection module could be to ignore
%private functions ?