Hello Marc,

indeed, there has been changes regarding the authentication in our
client/server protocol as outlined by Christian in this mail:
https://mailman.uni-konstanz.de/pipermail/basex-talk/2014-December/007832.html.
There is also some short documentation to be found here:
http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Server_Protocol

Hence, the client bindings have to be changed accordingly. It should be
a fairly trivial change. If anyone wants to submit a short patch for the
python clients (or others clients we support), I am sure it would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basex.org
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 28 28 676, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22