Hi Philipp,

Currently, the main reason why we did not add support for RelaxNG and
Schematron yet is that it is not supported out of the box by the JVM.

However, we have more and more functionality that's activated when the
required libraries (ICU, Saxon, TagSoup, Apache, etc.) are found in
the classpath. I have just added a GitHub issue to remember your
feature request [1].

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/issues/1053