Thanks Christian.
I missed the option of adding a comma after the initial file:write command
(the editor was constantly asking for a return command).

Thanks again. It worked perfectly (although I must admit I used the dirty
option, as the CSV examples are mainly on adapting CSV into XML, while I
need the other direction).

Noam