Hello Eliot,

interesting question, we are tackling the problem ourself at the moment.
I created a BaseX docker HTTP image and we might want to include it in
streamline BaseX repo in some point in the future. You can find the repo
at https://github.com/dirkk/docker-basexhttp

For now, the docker image seems to work fine in one of our commercial
projects, where it is also used in conjunction with lots of other
(micro) services.
But if there are any Docker experts on our mailing list, I would be
happy for feedback or improvements, as we are also quite new to Docker
and I am not at all a Docker expert...

Cheers,
Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 28 28 676, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22