In my application I have a main xml file (general.xml) which includes several
xml files (file1.xml, file2.xml...) using the xi:include tag. I successfully
imported general.xml in basex using the gui: the xi:include directives were
successfully processed, merging all data in a single database. I noticed in the
result window that the database keeps track of the origin of the data, adding
an xml:base info for each included block.
I then performed some find and replace operation on the database, modifying
some values which were originally belonging to different files. Now I want to
export data to file.
I successfully obtained a single xml file using the export command of the gui.
The generated file still preserves the xml:base infos. However, I'd like to
recreate the original structure, i.e. obtain multiple files, the same which
were merged by xi:include directives at the beginning of the import process. I
cannot find such an option in the export tab. Is it possible?
Thank you for the help,
MR