I would really love to visit this meeting.
A chance to get to know BaseX better and find out how people use it.
All talks seem worthwhile ....
Let's see if I can convince my boss that I should be there .... :-)

Paul
Hi everyone,

Once again, I would like to remind you of our BaseX User Meeting in
Prague. It will take place on February 11 (Thursday), 10:00 to 13:00.
This time, we are more than happy to have eight talks for you:

_ SESSION I, 10:00 ___

1. BaseX 8.4: The Latest Updates.
    Christian Grün, BaseX GmbH, Konstanz

2. The Power of Promises and Parallel XQuery Execution.
    James Wright, Denver, Colorado

3. BaseX for linguistic research: transforming the Latin Dependency
Treebank into Universal Dependencies.
    Giuseppe G. A. Celano, Humboldt Chair for Digital Humanities,
Leipzig, Germany

4. Isilex, an Easy-To-Deploy Basex CMS for Collaborative XML Databases Projects.
    Xavier-Laurent Salvador, Paris 13 University, France

_ SESSION II, 12:00 ___

1. BaseX – A Swiss Army Knife for Broadcast Subtitles.
    Andreas Tai, IRT, Munich

2. Maximilian Gärber, axxepta solutions GmbH, Lindau

3. Extending XQuery with User-Defined Datatypes.
    Rob Stapper; Borne, Netherlands

4. DITA For Small Teams: Implementing A Sophisticated Hyperdocument
Management Application using XQuery and BaseX.
   Eliot Kimber, Contrext, LLC. Austin, Texas, USA

You can find more information on Lanyrd and the XMLPrague conference site:

   http://lanyrd.com/2016/basex/
   http://xmlprague.cz/

Hope to see many of you soon,

Christian