Hi Andy,

Nice use of syntax (though you have to loose the semi-colon of course).

Visually i like the arrow operator a lot. Looks like a visual pipeline

    "https://wiki.mozilla.org/images/f/ff/Example.json.gz";
    => fetch:binary()
    => archive:extract-text()

I also think that this could be a bug or at least a good improvement
to make as the docs say gzip archives can be created. Christian, you
think we should file an issue for this?

--Marc

--
--Marc