Hi Marco,

> My case it's rather the other way around. I'd like to declare the IGNORECERT
> option online for a given call by keeping it disabled by default.

I see. In Java, the decision how certificates are handled is a static
one [1]; this makes it a bit difficult to restrict it to specific
calls (in particular if parallel requests are to be handled). If you
have some idea how this could be done differently in Java, your
feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Christian

[1]