Thanks, this works (I overlooked the "configure" checkbox on the web
page); I could successfully compile and run your code.

The numerous imports in the Java source file seem to indicate that it
won’t be straightforward to do something similar for BaseX, right? But
maybe I’m wrong – if you have time to give it a try, all your
questions will be welcome!

Christian