Hi Christian,

thanks for the tipp. I tried, but get the message "Module not found:
http://kleist-digital.de/ns/kleist“

The working solution with absolute path is:
import module namespace kleist = "http://kleist-digital.de/ns/kleist"; at
"file:///Users/gdunzwolff/Documents/kleist/BaseXWeb/modules/kleist-functions.xqm“;

My RepoPath is:
REPOPATH = /Applications/basex/repo

The module is now in Applications/basex/repo and is called kleist-functions.xqm.
In the module importing file the header is:
import module namespace kleist = "http://kleist-digital.de/ns/kleist“;

With http://localhost/rest?run=xqs/list_ba_flyer.xq I get
Module not found: http://kleist-digital.de/ns/kleist. There is no more ask for
kleist-functions.xqm.

How do I have to name the module in repo, so that it will be found. Or do I
have to change the import-statement?

Günter