Hello Marco,

no worries - Otherwise it would have been unlikely I would have
remembered your mail...

Could you maybe check with BaseX 8.4.4 or the lastest release ( was
before 8.4.4.), maybe something fixed the issue. However, I think this
is highly unlikely looking at the commits in between.

When you see the error, could you maybe run db:list-details() and see
what the resources attributes are reporting? Because the dba simply uses
this command to show the number of resources within the databases.

Cheers,
Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 91 68 276, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22