Hi BaseX-Talk,

in case any of you is using our docker images, in recent builds there seems to
be a bug related to the ENTRYPOINT and the PARENT mvn Image we are using.

If you encounter the following error message (in fact you should if you docker
pulled recently ;-)):

> ⇒  docker run basex/basexhttp
> touch: cannot touch ‘/root/.m2/copy_reference_file.log’: Permission denied
> Can not write to /root/.m2/copy_reference_file.log. Wrong volume permissions?

You might want to override the ENTRYPOINT yourself:

> docker run --entrypoint=basexhttp basex/basexhttp

I already proposed a fix but I’d like someone with docker-expertise have a
look, maybe s/o might want to add her or his 5cts ;-)
https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/pull/1346
<https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/pull/1346>

Best
Michael

--
Michael Seiferle, BaseX GmbH, http://www.basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Fon: +49 7531 916 82 77