I read this issue but I'm not clear how it affects our use case. Attachments? *
* *

Every communication from this account is off the record, unless explicitly put
on the record.

      From: Steve Baskauf <steve.bask...@vanderbilt.edu>
 To: Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com>
Cc: BaseX <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
 Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [basex-talk] Preparing BaseX 8.5.4 (please don't forget Issue
#1341)

I'm also wondering about the issuehttps://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/issues/1220
which prevents usingBaseXHttp for content negotiation.  I realize that you have
toprioritize what gets fixed in the releases.  However, I probably shouldmake a
decision about whether to plan on using BaseXHttp to provideLinked Data content
negotiation for our project and if that bug isn'tlikely to be fixed any time
soon, we probably should start looking fora different solution.

Steve

Christian Grün wrote:
 Hi Jan,

 Please don't forget to fix issue: SQL with BaseX 8.5.3 #1341

 I can’t promise anything for now reg. this patch release, but we’ll do
our best to release BaseX 8.6 pretty soon.

Cheers

Steven J. Baskauf, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer
Vanderbilt University Dept. of Biological Sciences

postal mail address:
PMB 351634
Nashville, TN  37235-1634,  U.S.A.

delivery address:
2125 Stevenson Center
1161 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37235

office: 2128 Stevenson Center
phone: (615) 343-4582,  fax: (615) 322-4942
If you fax, please phone or email so that I will know to look for it.
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu
http://vanderbilt.edu/trees