Hi Christian,

I'm trying to build a web based frontend with Angular(2) with Basex as
backend.

Since Angular uses localhost:3000 and basex uses localhost:8984 I need CORS
to be activated in the bachend's jetty-service.

If I try to activate this by editing the web.xml file I get the message from
the jetty that this service is not available.

Obviously version 8 of jetty does not support CORS. According to the
documentation  Jetty 9 should support CORS.

Is replacing jett 8 with version 9 somewere on the agenda? Or can I do this
myself? (new area for me)

I wouldn't mind testrunning it.

TIA,

Rob Stapper

PS. I see the request the request being handled and send back by the backend
(basex) but it misses the necessary header. Debugging my Angular app in the
browser say that CORS-header is missing.