I do not think this an argument to

Il giorno 25 feb 2017, alle ore 00:05, Kendall Shaw <kendall.s...@workday.com>
ha scritto:

A more interesting example, maybe: If you compare XPath with this SPARQL
fragment:

?x foaf:knows/foaf:name ?name .

All of my friend’s friend’s friend’s friend’s friend’s etc., with arbitrary
depth, who know my friend with name x.

Friends are not limited to having 1  “befriender” in the way that elements have
1 parent, so it could make sense to represent some data as a less restricted
form of graph than an XML element tree.

Kendall

On 2/24/17, 10:07 AM, "basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de on behalf of
Kendall Shaw" <basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de on behalf of
kendall.s...@workday.com> wrote:

   For example, a program that regulates flow of water in a garden sprinkler is
probably not a good match for xquery and an xml database.