Hi there,

I am finally heading for the first time to use BaseX in a customer project.
We need to import XML based product catalogs in different languages. The
catalog files should be updated each night without service interruption.
What is the best strategy to update and replace an existing document without
race condition? Should I uploaded the new version of a catalog under a different
filename first and then use REPLACE? Is REPLACE atomic in the sense that an
ongoing request will see the „old“ state of the document and new requests will
see the new state of the document without any undefined state in between?

Andreas