Hi,

I have also noticed that after evaluating a query, BaseXGUI continues to
"work", absorbing CPU  (as I can see in my "Activity monitor" and in the "Used
Memory" field of the GUI). I do not know if this is somehow related to the
org.basex.gui.GUIMacOSX problem, but it happens regularly.

Best,
Giuseppe

Universität Leipzig
Institute of Computer Science, NLP