I'm trying to set up BaseX to manage a repository of DITA content. The DITA
content has been specialized to validate against Relax NG schemas instead of
DTDs. While importing content that validate against DTDs is straight forward, I
have not yet figured out the best way to import Relax NG based content. So, I
have a few questions:

  *   I see there is the Validation module [1] and that's good because I think
XQuery is my best option for managing the imports. However, I need to pass a
specific schema to the functions. DITA content utilizes multiple schemas. Is
there some way I can pass a directory to these functions instead of just a
single file reference?
  *   I currently have the CATFILE option set [2]. Does this help or hinder
importing when choosing to validate against Relax NG? Is there some way I can
set the global options to make validating against Relax NG easier?
  *   I've seen multiple examples of people actually storing the schema(s) in
the database. Is that necessary or help for using the validation module?

Thanks for your help!

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Validation_Module#RelaxNG_Validation

[2] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Catalog_Resolver
      http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Options#CATFILE
      For reference, here is how Oxygen handles catalog
resolution<https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/20.1/ug-editor/topics/using-XML-Catalogs.html>.
 See the bottom of Table 1. Catalog Mappings for a summary of how Relax NG is
resolved.