Dear all,

has anyone experience with exploiting the persistent jobs (services) feature under Tomcat?

We have installed services with the proper jobs.xml file. When running jobs:services() in the DBA after startup, we get the services listed.

Nevertheless none of the XQuery scripts inside the jobs is executed at startup of the Tomcat.

When running standalone with Jetty, the scripts are executed even if, in this case, we are getting empty results when running jobs:services() in the DBA after startup.

Any clue on what we should double-check?

Thanks,

Marco.