Are the console and GUI in "sync"? By which I mean, can a database in the GUI not list from the console, and vice versa? I'm wondering if this perhaps relates to using BaseX as db server.

I notice that my Java application can create and delete databases fine, but, it seems that that only the GUI can view those databases. Perhaps there's a way to migrate them from the GUI to the console?

I'd like it consistent across access through the Java hooks, GUI and console. Or, perhaps I'm just writing bad code.

I asked on SO:

https://stackoverflow.com/q/54028203/262852

thanks,

Thufir