> > * Optimize DB
> > * The first db:replace() via RESTXQ creates a second file with the same
> > base-uri()
> > * The second db:replace() via RESTXQ replaces the earlier created second
> > file (duplicate)

> Do you perform the next steps in the database instance that has been copied
> to another server, or does the problem also happen on the original instance?
> In the first case, do both servers use the same operating system (either
> Linux or Windows)?

* both; does not happen in the original instance, does only happen in the
copied instance
  * cannot reproduce with small fresh database created with 9.2.1
* not the same OS; original was created in Win 7, copied to linux server

OK, with a removal of the target database folder, a database optimization on
the source and target and a fresh copy I cannot reproduce.
I will definitely write a note to myself to always optimize the database
before/after moving them and be sure to remove any artifacts.

Daniel
.