Hi Daniel,

We try to keep our distributions as small as possible, and adding the
UCI library to our distribution would double the file size of the
resulting archive. The same accounts for various other libraries that
could potentially be added.

If you use the EXE distribution, and if you copy custom JAR files to
the lib/custom/ directory, the libraries will be preserved after
updates.

Hope this helps,
Christian