Hi, Christian!

Thank you!
The files could be used in the future and I have decided to put these files to the database.
It's much easier for me :)

21.08.2019, 17:56, "Christian Grün" <christian.gr...@gmail.com>:

Hi Владимир,

BaseX has access permissions on global and on database level [1]. If
you want to restrict permission to specific collection paths and
resources (documents, binary files), you will need to add some
server-side application logic and e.g. use RESTXQ as access layer.

Best,
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/User_Management#Operations

http://docs.basex.org/wiki/User_Management#Operations