Dear Chandrasekhar,

I’ll be on leave for two weeks. For commercial requests, please write to
supp...@basexgmbh.de.

Please note that the database limit cannot be lifted in BaseX 7.x. It might
be an option for BaseX 10. But we can possibly help you to rewrite your
code base in order to make it compatible with multiple database instances.

Best regards,
Christian