Hi Gerrit,

I came up with the following example —
https://git.basex.io/basex-public/mailinglist-autocomplete

Hope this helps — feel free to ask for more. I simply chose the first
autocomplete library that showed up when asking google for  "autocomplete
lightweight“ ;-)

Probably the most relevant changes compared to the default BaseX Config files
are here:

Changed the Servlet mapping, so RESTXQ is output at `/api` (and not /)

And static-files are output at: `/` instead of the default `/static`
> https://git.basex.io/basex-public/mailinglist-autocomplete/-/blob/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L140

If you simply clone my repo, the relevant parts should be „correct“ — according
to my personal taste ;-)

Feel free to ask for more help.

Michael