Hi Ben,

Glad you enjoy setting up a restxq project, we use it as a primary driver of
our Web-applications 👍

I set up a small project (in response to a related question last week), that
serves static content from /webapp at „http://localhost/“ and maps all restxq
endpoints to http://localhost/api

This might be a good start for you future endeavors :-)

The relevant settings are found in „.basex“ (This file defines where on disk to
look for static and restxq files) and „ webapp/ WEB-INF/ web.xml“ (defines at
what path static files and restxq endpoints are served by the Webserver).

These  options are explained here
 https://docs.basex.org/wiki/Options#HTTP_Services and
https://docs.basex.org/wiki/Web_Application#Services

 You should be fine using ant 🐜

Feel free to ask for more information :-)

Best
Michael

Von meinem iPhone gesendet