Hi Flurb,

This won’t work without some extra effort from your side; I am not sure what
part of the https://docs.basex.org/wiki/Database_Module
<https://docs.basex.org/wiki/Database_Module> you are referring to.

XQuery however is a full-fledged programming language, so you might implement a
versioning mechanism on your own; however if your experience using XQuery is
rather limited, that might not be the best starting project :-)

You might have a look at https://sirix.io <https://sirix.io/> — it has been
created by our friend Johannes, which might be more suitable :-)

Best
Michael