On Tue, 2021-01-12 at 16:38 -0500, Daniel Kaplan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm experiencing some issue(s) when using BaseX... wanted to report
> it
> here, but not sure what information you need.

Imagine for a moment that it does not happen for anyone else...

What exactly goes wrong, in detail? Is there an error message? Are
wrong vaues inserted into the database? Do your shoes fall off? Do the
files get added into the index? How did you determine that something
went wrong?

There seems to be a missing double quote in your Python script, could
this be your error? And a space in "data/ /BadFileFolder" - try withut
having a space in the filename maybe?

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/