Hi Christian,

Apologies for the delay on my end. Unfortunately I can't reproduce it
consistently, but it seems to happen most often when I run another query
(either via the REST interface of the java client) while the original query
is still running. Are there any known issues with multiple simultaneous
connections or query executions?

Thanks,
Matt