Hi Bridger,

> As always, thanks for your time and help.

You are welcome!

> In my real world case, which again I hesitate to share, *all* requests are
> slow. In the meantime, maybe this new URL/endpoint might help illustrate.

It does indeed; it takes around a minute for this query to be fully evaluated.

As you’ve already indicated, we cannot run the queries in parallel, as
each request requires the token from the previous request. This means
that we cannot really speed up the query, but we can at least write
partial results to disk once they are available. Would this already
help you?

I’ve attached an updated version of your query, feel free to check it
out and share your experiences with us…

All the best,