Hi team!

I'm enjoying using BaseX more than a year ago, thank you very much for all
your help.

But then, suddenly, the HTTP server instance stops working while I'm
executing a long time duration process: around 4 hours to generate some
indexes. ( the process just crash and I have to restart it ).

This process was running daily for the last 14 months, without any problem.

My doubt is this: *where or how may I get some information about what
caused the problem?*

Checking files inside */data/.logs* I see only the RESTXQ calls and other
minor logs, but nothing to give me a clue about the reason for the server
crash.

I'm running BaseX 9.4 beta on a *Debian* machine. Here you have my
settings: https://imgur.com/ucngBhY

Any suggestions?