Hi Matt,

It would probably take some time to switch to the latest release of
Milton library as the versions are not 100% compatible. Apart from
that, BaseX WebDAV has some custom extensions for locking resources,
which would need to be reimplemented.

I remember there was another thread on licensing issues with Milton [1].

Best,
Christian

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de/msg10267.html