Hi, I have another question regarding fulltext search performance with wildcards. Our fulltext index is rather big with 1.3 GB and about 500.000 entries. When I use the following search where there are no matches: *ft:search('db', 'CT020/.*/P', map{'wildcards':true()})* it takes about 10 seconds to get the empty result. The query requires a big amount of free memory. If I use this query here (that also has no matches): *ft:search('db', 'CT.*/20/P', map{'wildcards':true()})* it only takes about some milliseconds. Any ideas why the placement of the wildcard has such big impact on the performance? Best Regards Johannes