Hi,

somewhere between BaseX 9 and 10 there was a change in the behaviour of the
Find/XQuery window (which I use quite a lot for quick access to data):

* with 9.5, I can enter any valid XPath, and then delete it for a fresh start
with another expression...
* with 10.3, whenever I do the following:
  * place the cursor in the XQuery window
  * hit Strg-A to mark the line so I can start with a new query
  * enter a slash to my XPath, it jumps back to a random entry in the history,
and does appends my slash to that entry. This does not make sense to me at all.

Is this a feature or a bug? Am I using it wrong? I find it quite irritating,
because it takes away the possibility to fire a quick XPath (as a valid XQuery
expression) on the currently opened database without having to open a fresh
query tab.

Sorry if i am missing something obvious.

Thanks, Daniel