Von: BaseX-Talk <basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de> Im Auftrag von
Eliot Kimber
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2023 15:05
An: BaseX <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Betreff: Re: [basex-talk] Timeframe for supporting fn:load-xquery-module()?

I am very interested in an implementation of Schematron that would work well
with BaseX-we use Schematron very heavily at ServiceNow and I have been trying
to implement some Schematron features in our Mirabel BaseX application,
although I've had very little time to work on it. We are trying to implement a
"Schematron tester" that lets you explore existing Schematron rules and see how
they function against the content managed in the BaseX databases and also
create and test new rules. My current implementation is very crude and doesn't
implement the full range of what you can do in a Schematron.

If there's anything I can do to assist or test a Schematron implementation,
please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Eliot
Eliot Kimber