Hi Andreas,

are there any plans for the http client to become even more configurable?

Currently no, but it would certainly be possible, given that we’ve recently
added some BaseX-specific options to handle CSV, JSON and HTML input.
Finalizing version 2 of the spec would still be a better option [1], but we
haven’t found enough time for it yet.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://expath.github.io/expath-cg/specs/http-client-2/