Hi Marc,

well, containers is still obscure for me and I know APACHE... and all the chain between DNS and virtual host. Moreover, BaseX is enough designed to be configured as I need. Specifying the ports, a .basex (a data and webapp repository with DBPATH and WEBPATH) for each site and the BASEX_JM variable (BASEX_JM="-Dorg.basex.path=/basex/home/path") can do the job =) But maybe one day I will evoluate... if it's necessary 😅

I still have a problem for stopping BaseX instances but that will be another message 😇 (just after).

Greetings
Pierre-Yves