Hi,

I just tried after some time to script a CSV export with a BXS file. I forgot how to set multiple options for the csv serialization. In the end this worked: <set option="EXPORTER">method=csv,csv=header=true,,lax=false,,quotes=true</set> I can not find it on docs.basex.org. Perhaps this should be added and explained.

Best regards

--
Mag. Ing. Omar Siam
Austrian Center for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage