Adrienne is planning on taking Train # 261 which leaves Diridon Station at 3:44, Santa Clara at 3:49, and every few minutes up the South Bay Stations. It arrives at San Francisco at 5:03. The game starts at 7:15, should be enough time to grab something. I'll be joining her.

San Francisco is going to be cold all day, the fog is back, so just bring the coat. I'm planning a light long sleeve shirt under my Giants t-shirt, and my favorite jacket over it.

See you at the game if not sooner.

Lisa