Some of you might know Veda (former leader of the Legion of Rasselon) and
her two cute kids.  She is selling scifi stuff she and her x-husband
collected over many years.  .

~Elise

From: Veda Urias <scifib...@sbcglobal.net>

Hello all,

I am having a "geeky garage sale" at my place Saturday December 22nd. I
need to liquidate the sci fi books and toys that are mine after property
distribution. This is a collection that took over a decade to amass and
there are lots of coolness to be had. Please check out my Facebook event
for more information. I have itemized lists of the items for sale in excel
format if you would like to look at them. Please stop by anytime Saturday
call me at (408) 263-1976 for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/183842771759342/

--Veda

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/elisee