Hello, from the Outings Committee!

In conjunction with the Sports Committee, we are looking to do a night out at
the San Jose Giants for the club. The plan would be to get the Martinelli's VIP
Deck. The price would be $47 per person ($30 per child, 5-12 years old), with a
minimum group size of 15 people. Package includes game tickets, BBQ Meals and
two alcoholic beverages per guests as well as a personal Beverage and Food
Attendant.

We would like to make sure we have a minimum of 15 people who are a definite
yes for the game before pursuing the tickets.

July 10 vs. Bakersfield Blaze, 7pm.

STAR WARS® Night and Jersey Auction
In a ballpark far, far away...The San Jose Giants are hosting their second
annual STAR WARS® Night on July 10. The team will be wearing special STAR WARS®
jerseys that will be available during an in-game silent auction. Dress like
your favorite STAR WARS® character and receive two free future game tickets.

We thank you for your quick response.

-Ken & Jerry