Received via Meetup. I'll also add it to our Meetup calendar.
Adrienne
    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Meetup Messages <messa...@meetup.com>
 To: ajfos...@pacbell.net
 Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 3:32 PM
 Subject: New messages from Antoine

 Meetup ~~~ Respond by replying directly to this email ~~~     Antoine Bay Area
Science Fiction Association Hello Adrienne,
I think your group members will be interested in the 100 Year Startship
Symposium - Santa Clara, CA.

Join former astronaut, Dr. Mae Jemison, and other world renowned visionaries
and high stakes investors at 100 Year Starship’s (100YSS®) fourth annual Public
Symposium at the Santa Clara Marriott from October 29 – November 1, 2015
entitled “Finding Earth 2.0”.

100YSS is an independent, long-term global initiative working to enable the
capabilities for human travel beyond our solar system within the next 100
years. The goal is to push and define next generation space tech, humanities
and science required to successfully explore the vastness of space, while
reaping the benefits here on Earth today.

Attendance affords you the opportunity to interact and learn about radical
innovations in the fields of habitat, vehicle, product design, biometric and
advanced clothing, big data in support of human health and radio astronomy,
investment vehicles for long-term returns and achieving relativistic
velocities.

There is Also:
Science Fiction Story Night
Canopus Award for Intersteller Writing
Accelerating Creativity #AI Workshop followed
Halloween bash.

Participants include George Whitesides, CEO, Virgin Galactic; Lou Friedman,
Ph.D. astronomer and co-founder of the Planetary Society; Jill Tarter, Ph.D.,
co-founder of SETI Institute, astronomer and TED Prize winner; Mae Jemison,
M.D., physician, engineer , educator and entrepreneur;, Hakeem Oluseyi, Ph.D.,
TED Fellow and Chief Science Officer, Discovery Channel; Amy Millman, CEO and
co-founder Springboard Enterprises; Mmboneni Muofhe, Deputy Director, South
African Department of Science and Technology; Pam Contag, Ph.D,, CEO, Molecular
Sciences Institute; Pete Worden, Ph.D., Chairman, Breakthrough Prize Foundation
and former Director, NASA Ames; and, Kurt Zatloukal, M.D., Professor, Medical
University of Graz (Austria), among others.

To register and learn more about the 100YSS and the Symposium visit
http://2015.symposium.100yss.org/­
Special rates are available for 100YSS Starship symposium attendees and guests
at the Santa Clara Marriott until October 5, 2015.
http://2015.symposium.100yss.org/register/­.

We look forward to seeing you at the symposium.

Thanks

Antoine Faddoul
100YSS Outreach Group  October 15, 2015 3:29 PM     Reply directly to this
email or respond on Meetup.com      This message was sent by Meetup on behalf
of Antoine.  If you'd like to stop receiving all emails about private messages,
click here.  To report this message or block the sender, please click here
Have you tried messaging with our fancy mobile apps?           Add
i...@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails To manage
your email settings, click here Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 Meetup
HQ in NYC is hiring! meetup.com/jobs