Jerry and I went out to Harry’s Hofbrau, and Adrienne was correct - they have a
$200 fee for the meeting room, and that doesn’t get reduced based on food
orders. They have another area, but it’s not enclosed and is very noisy. So
we’re not wild about Harry’s. But do drop in on any given Wednesday for the
Peninsula Banjo Band’s regular “practice” session.

Afterwards, we stopped off at the Lyon’s Restaurant, located in the old Tony
Roma’s. They have 2 rooms - not completely closed off, but separated by a short
flight either up or down. The bottom one lists max occ. of 56, and the top one
looks to be a similar size.

For those of you not familiar with the old Tony Roma’s, Lyon’s is adjacent to
the Applebee’s at the 280/Saratoga/Moorpark corner (right across from where the
Moorpark Round Table that we used to meet at was.)

I don’t know if it was because it’s the Wednesday before Christmas, but there
was only one family and a guy at the bar there tonight at about 15 minutes
before 9. So I’m not sure if we need to worry about crowds...

Here’s some pictures (click for larger image):

Downstairs

 <http://kenpattersonweb.com/~basfa/IMG_2542.jpg>

Upstairs [yes, there’s a deer on the wall. probably left over from Tony Roma’s]

 <http://kenpattersonweb.com/~basfa/IMG_2547.jpg>

Menu (they don’t have a web site…) Jerry and I will probably give this a try in
the next few days.

[Breakfast all day!!!]

 <http://kenpattersonweb.com/~basfa/IMG_2549.jpg>

[More desserts!]